Thursday, April 4, 2013

Joseph Martore - If YOU Know James Clapper Maybe YOU Should Have a Conference Call About the Lockerbie Cover Up. Tell Him that Gannett Pitched Obama in 2008 Because the Military FEARED More Clinton Cut Backs.... Obama's a NeoLiberal.... That's What YOU Wanted....Right?



















From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Subject: Copy of Email from Feb 2011. Mentions Lockerbie. Treasury SDN Issue. 
Date: April 4, 2013 10:30:27 AM CDT
To: "cstanbrook@mwe.com" <cstanbrook@mwe.com>, "jlorourk@syr.edu" '<jlorourk@syr.edu>, "enfahey@syr.edu" <enfahey@syr.edu>, "mrwhee01@syr.edu" <mrwhee01@syr.edu>, Jonathan Collegio <jacollegio@americancrossroads.org>, "jheinz@gannett.com" <jheinz@gannett.com>, paul.chesser@atinstitute.org, "hallc@un.org" <hallc@un.org>, "chungd@un.org" <chungd@un.org>, "gomez-badillo@un.org" <gomez-badillo@un.org>, "powerg@un.org" <powerg@un.org>, "powell1@un.org" <powell1@un.org>, "karbassi@un.org" <karbassi@un.org>, "4msilverman@gmail.com" <4msilverman@gmail.com>, Blake Farmer <bfarmer@wpln.org>, Anita Househam <househam@un.org>, "david@davidmundell.com" <david@davidmundell.com>, "suzanne.elio@treasury.gov" <suzanne.elio@treasury.gov>, "marissa.secreto@treasury.gov" <marissa.secreto@treasury.gov>, "OfficeofBusinessAffairsandPublicLiaison@treasury.gov" <OfficeofBusinessAffairsandPublicLiaison@treasury.gov>, "stephanie.ma@treasury.gov" <stephanie.ma@treasury.gov>, "anthony.reyes@treasury.gov" <anthony.reyes@treasury.gov>, "matthew.anderson@treasury.gov" <matthew.anderson@treasury.gov>, "anthony.coley@treasury.gov" <anthony.coley@treasury.gov>, "holly.shulman@treasury.gov" <holly.shulman@treasury.gov>, "andrea.risotto@treasury.gov" <andrea.risotto@treasury.gov>, "john.sullivan@treasury.gov" <john.sullivan@treasury.gov>, "natalie.earnest@treasury.gov" <natalie.earnest@treasury.gov>, "richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk" <richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk>, "rblackqc@outlook.com" <rblackqc@outlook.com>, info Nuclear Iran <info@unitedagainstnucleariran.com>, "info@tonyblairoffice.org" <info@tonyblairoffice.org>, "info@clintonglobalinitiative.org" <info@clintonglobalinitiative.org>, "entertainmentliaison@ucia.gov" <entertainmentliaison@ucia.gov>
Cc: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>

Hello:

This email is going in a packet .... I'm going to submit in a request to the CIA IGO via US Senator Dianne Feinstein's office (the Senate Intelligence Committee) the request will be for the CIA to tell me "if" it's appropriate for me to give anymore documents to Kline Preston.  I have NOT mentioned names of people that I knew in the 80's and 90's and I won't UNLESS requested by Senator Feinstein in a hearing. I want assurance that low level people like me will NOT be bullied - harassed or face "trumped up" charges.  

America deserves to know that people are "safe" for telling the truth.  I respect and am grateful to my former friends in the Intelligence community.  They have hearts that love America.  All these years of blogging and I have NOT and will NOT hurt any of the people that have served America.  AGAIN they will NOT have any information that the current CIA does not already have.  It's my belief the request coming from Kline Preston are simply excessive and I believe harmful to America.   

Bottom line: I'm not going to "out" anyone just so they can be harassed.  I think they'll know less than I do and I don't know the truth about the Lockerbie bombing ALL I know is that there was a "cover up"....


I sure do hope the Treasury people try the SND tactic.  America will be healthy when transparency happens in government. Exposing the Lockerbie profiteers will do a LOT to "fix the debt".... It will also bring 

FYI- George H Bush got rid of some people that were connected to Henry Kissinger (some of their logic was a bit EXTREME {Condor) I noticed that some became part of the Clinton administration and later their followers part of the Obama Administration.  I'm NOT going to blog about them for it's just speculation.  

The fact is the mainstream media did NOT want Hillary Clinton to win in 2008.  I learned that President Obama was "more Hawkish".... I do NOT think President Obama is a bad President I believe he's doing the best job he can with the intelligence provided to him. In fact without the PRO Sarkozy Neocons smoozing with the CIA the world can become healthy. The Treasury needs to put an economic  leash on Tony Blair.  Tell him he needs to retire maybe become a sculptor?  

FYI- I'm terrified BUT happy to know some people in the world are ready to start a new era that promotes RESPECT for ALL People. 

That era starts with the Lockerbie Truth.

Have a great day!

Sharyn











No comments:

Post a Comment