Thursday, March 28, 2013

Joseph Martore - People are UPSET Your Wife Does NOT Report Stories That Matter to Society. DO YOU Tell Her NOT To Report Things?


People email me who want society to get healthy

Begin forwarded message:

Thanks Sharyn. I know TVA is evil and the good ole boy crap is alive and working here in TN, lived here all my life. I don’t care for Alexander, Corker (who is in their hip pocket), or any of the rest, don’t trust them either. I have  friend, *********************************** Guess we won’t be friends any more after he sees the info I’ve collected, dirty is dirty. Nissan I have heard is crooked too, as are most multinational corporations, I worked for **********************************so I have seen more than my share. Bankrupt or in debt, that is the plan and how Goldman Sachs, WB, & IMF get control of nations. Now they are in my backyard and after friends and good people’s tax money and property, people that can’t afford to fight back.********************* I’ll be damned if I will stand silent and watch them take these people’s homes without trying to help. I got word out to *****************, and a few others. I am neither party, from where I stand I see no difference in the 3.
Later,
*******************
From: Sharyn Bovat [mailto:sharynbovat@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 11:26 AM
To: ********************
Subject: Re: Hi
I think I'm just pissed:):)
Your right about the TVA - the former Tennessean editor said their "worse" than Nissan. Then a former head of TVA mike Duncan confirmed to me a cronyism problem. (I was able to talk to him at CPAC in 2012) Evidently lots of kickback- no bid type contracts.  You should ask Lamar Alexander for an audit....  I'm a republican but with Senators like him well go bankrupt as a nation  twice as fast.
Have a good day!
Sharyn

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2013, at 2:14 AM, ********************* wrote:
Hello,
  Ok, you are either crazy or pissed. Personally I think you are pissed. I scanned your website and it is hard to tell, but you seem to have some info on a lot of things. I need to ask you what you know about these Megasites TVA is building. Whos who and whats what. I know it is something wrong going on.
Thanks,
******************








No comments:

Post a Comment